Waikato Xero Accountants
Slaters is a Platinum Partner Xero based practice
We have over 5 years experience as a Xero Practice and our lead partner has been an invited panellist at XEROCON.
We do all our accounting work on Xero. Even if you use some other software - we’ll take that transactional data and put it into Xero because our firm runs on it.
We use Xero to do your financial statements and your tax returns and we don’t use anything else. It's a full cloud based Xero file as a Slater client, with access, and it’s where we do all your work.
You’ll need to pay a monthly subscription for Xero.
We offer a few different Xero rates, and we’ll help you choose the right one, based on your requirements. They usually start at $20 and end at $50 plus GST per month.
This isn't part of your accounting fee paid to Slater Chartered Accountants. It’s separate and it’s a monthly subscription paid to goBeanie who manage all the subscriptions for us and you.
Slaters chose Xero several years ago. We cherry pick premium biz apps. Xero give us a fully reconciled transactional trail that’s easily followed over time.
It also gives complete records that are immediate and accessible and therefore match the fast pace of the modern world. It also lays out an accurate basis for analysis or even IRD audit.
Problems with traditional accounting software
- The data in the system isn’t up-to-date and neither is the software.
- It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. (such as a USB drive.) This is not secure or reliable.
- Only one person has user access. Key people can't access financial and customer details.
- It's costly and complicated to keep backups (if done at all).
- It's expensive, difficult and time-consuming to upgrade the software.
- Customer support is expensive and slow.
- Why the cloud and accounting software are the perfect match
You can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection. Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants. The software can integrate with a whole ecosystem of add-ons. It’s scalable, cost-effective and easy to use. Make a time to meet with Brett and talk with him about the special rates we have at goBeanie for our clients.
When you use Xero and purchase it through goBeanie and Slaters, you also receive free, ongoing Xero training in your workplace or at our premises, from Brad Feisst. Join today.