Free Tax Returns for Wage & Salary Earners (non self employed)
Here's to paying it forward. We believe in giving. We also believe actions speak louder than words.
If you're a wage and salary earner we will do your tax return for free.
Ever wondered if you're entitled to a tax refund but never checked to see? Do you hate all the paperwork and so haven’t bothered to check your taxes? Too scared to check in case you owed something?
Well we’ll do all the hard work for free. This is open to anyone and you don't have to be a client! If you’re a friend of ours on Facebook, twitter, google+ or any sort of friend at all, happy days are here because we’re here to help.
If you're already a client of ours or a family member or friend of any of our clients - yippee because there's a freebie for you too.
We run low on work this time of year and we love doing sums. Our downtime can be your up time. This is our bit for the community - across the board. We’ll check and see if you have any tax refunds due and if you do we’ll file the return for you. No charge, zilch, Zippo, Free.
You're more likely to get a refund if you:
- worked for part of the year
- received a lump sum payment (such as a bonus or redundancy)
- had more than one employer during the year.
What will we need from you?
- Just your full name and IRD number and date of birth and email and postal address.
- Any other income details like interest received or dividends etc…(we can get your wage and salary details ourselves from IRD) for any or all years from 2010 to 2015.
Just email it to email@example.com and we'll get onto it.
You must mention in the email that you authorise Slater Chartered Accountants to file your tax returns for FREE.
Have a goodie!
Please note this goodwill gesture is not open to self-employed. Just wage and salary earners. :-)