- you haven’t given your accountant the information
- the information you gave was incomplete and they can’t finish
- your accountant is under resourced, inefficient, ineffective, overloaded, doesn’t care, is spreading their work out at your cost.
85% of Slater Chartered Accountants clients have now had their tax and financials finished and done.
100% of Slater clients who supplied all their information to us are sitting pretty with everything completed by us. They're happy. They have the advantage of knowing their cashflow and knowing exactly what their tax payments are for the next year.
Your financial statements should now be complete and your tax returns filed. This gives you the complete picture on your tax payment obligations for the next 12 months.
To be in control of your outgoings and your cashflow, you should know your obligations and what you need to pay when. Your accountant is the one who should be delivering you this knowledge. And if he or she isn't, you should be asking "why?"
Advantages of Taxes and Financials being filed by your accountant by August
- you are avoiding interest and penalties
- you're getting your accounts done on time so you can plan for the next year.
- you have relevant information on hand which gives you leverage in all your business decisions
- you know all your tax payments and can budget for them. No nasty surprises which are based on estimates at best.
2015. Slater Chartered Accountants. Commercial use by other accountants in part or full only with permission. Contact Millie Slater, email@example.com