- Gordonton Country Market - situated in Hukanui Park in Gordonton. You can find a great array of high quality crafts and foods. Devonshire teas and plants, buskers and fresh produce. It's a great free day out for the family.
- Raglan Creative Market - it's no secret Slater Chartered Accountants loves Raglan. Make your way out to the Sunday markets where you can take a stroll and make some purchases before heading down to the beach or harbour for some relaxation time.
- Tamahere Country Market - every 3rd Saturday of the month between 8.30am and 1 pm. situated in the grounds of St. Stephens Church, there's wine, cheeses, coffee stalls as well as bric a bracket and plants.
- Hamilton Night Markets - situated under the K-Mart Car Park on Saturdays from 5 pm on. Here you can find a magnificent selection of indigenous foods from around the world. There's other stalls as well selling bits and pieces.
- Hamilton Farmers Market - Sundays 8 am - noon. River Rd. Beaut local produce, great coffee.
- Cambridge Farmers Market - Saturdays 8 am - noon. More Waikato produce at its best.
We're not talking about the usual kind of business marketing. We're talking business and markets, where you can stroll the rows of stall holders and find interesting buys from Hamilton and beyond. Local Market Selection Off the top of our heads,the team in at Slaters can think of several local markets in Hamilton and beyond. Here's a handy list to use for future reference: