Slater Chartered Accountants - CAANZ member - Chartered Accountants Australia New Zealand, a globally connected organisation of the profession's finest. The lead Partner Brett Slater has been a CAANZ member for over 20 years (previously known as NZICA) which recently amalgamated with its Australian counterpart.
The "chartered" title is an internationally recognised professional designation showing the highest standards of ethical, professional and technical expertise. To qualify as a Chartered Accountant you must gain and maintain one of the toughest professional accountancy and finance qualifications; so only the best succeed.
Chartered Accountants are:
- Bound by a code of ethics to adhere to the highest professional standards
- Professionally trained
- Required to undertake continuous professional development to keep up to date
Chartered Accountants set themselves apart through their:
- Superior analytical thinking
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Capability of bringing fresh perspectives to business challenges
- Highly developed communication and technical skills
- Dedication to completing work to the highest standard
- Commitment to self-improvement and development
- Ambition to achieve the best for their clients
- Membership of a global alliance of peers.
What's better about a Chartered Accountant?
Chartered Accountants display exceptional thinking and have a superior grasp of business that truly marks them as unique in the marketplace. They work at some of the highest levels in business as Chief Financial Officers, Chief Executive Officers, Directors, Senior Managers and Partners of some of the world’s largest organisations. They are far more extensively trained than a standard accountant and are required to undergo continuous professional development.
Chartered Accountants learn to apply their skills to business challenges in virtually every sphere of business - from audit and tax, to corporate finance, to management and leadership in a rich variety of enterprises around the globe. The possibilities are endless.
Thanks to its international recognition, a Chartered Accountancy designation offers global mobility and relevance, above and beyond that of a standard accountant or bookkeeper. Choose Slater Chartered Accountants.